- Hits: 18249
100% – 85% EXCELLENT
• Student proved to understand the topic excellently with being able to develop all their skills while reaching the aims of the subject.
• An excellent achievement with a very few mistakes. It’s an exemplar work overreaching average standards, being almost “perfect”.
• Big steps in the area of conceptual thinking and skills developing .
• Student can connect the knowledge with other subjects and information from different fields.
• Student proved well understanding and ability to use the special vocabulary with self/confidence and without any problems.
84,9% – 70% VERY GOOD
• Student proved a very good understanding and reached a high level in all their skills when fulfilling the aim of the subject.
• An achievement above an average, with several mistakes. Work slightly overreaches the standard.
• Well done tasks with obvious progress in conceptual thinking and skills development.
• Student is able to connect the new information and skills with the old ones within the subject and also tries to connect them with other subjects.
• Some lacks in details, fluency and adequacy, but compact work.
69,9% – 55% GOOD
• A student proved satisfactory understanding of the topic and showed progress in several areas, especially in using skills that are important for fulfilling aims of the subject.
• General good work with a lot of mistakes. Tasks reach needed standard and we could generally classify them as well.
• The level of competing tasks should get better and it is also necessary to work on conceptual thinking and skills.
• Student is sometimes able to connect the knowledge with skills and to use what they learnt at other subjects.
• Not very exact, fluent and adequate, but they are usually able to understand and present what they learnt.
• Student does not use new vocabulary, but tries to get by with what they already know.
54,9 – 40% SUFFICIENT
• Student proved a very basic understanding and achieved progress in some of their skills needed to fulfill the aims of the subject. Quality of their work shows that they did not put enough effort and did not progress in conceptual thinking and skills developing.
• Not a good work with a lot of obvious mistakes and defects. The achievement reaches the lowest criteria to pass and the quality of qork is very poor. Improvement is necessary.
• Student is seldom able to connect their gained knowledge with what they know from other subjects.
39,9% NON SUFFICIENT
• Student did not prove a basic knowledge of the topic neither developed skills they were expected to.
• It is necessary to work on the tasks before receiving a grade, because the quality of their work is very low and can not be assessed. Student does not reach the criteria to be classified.
• Tasks have either been not completed at all or showed a very small progress in conceptual thinking and skills development.
• Student is not able to connect the knowledge and skills between this and other subjects.
ABBREVIATIONS IN GRADE-PRO
Teachers use following abbreviations:
Missing (mi) – 0 %: Student did not hand in the work (check also the chapter LATE DELIVERY OF HOMEWORK/CLASSWORK)
Excused (ex) – has no influence on the grade: when a student could not do the work because of an excused absence and the teacher does not require them to do so.
Absent (ab) – 0 %: The work was not handed in because of student’s absence and the teacher requires them to do it. A student has to do the work within a teacher-given period of time and it will be changed into the grade achieved afterwards.
Academic Dishonesty (ad) – 0 %: When the rules of academic honesty have been broken. This grade can not be made up or changed.
Academic honesty is one of the basic pillars of education.
Students are expected to study and keep them.
Breaking the rules include:
• Plagiarism or copying of published pieces of work or parts of books, magazines, flyers or other materials from the internet presenting them as our own thoughts and ideas (without quoting the author).
• Using not allowed materials during testing (written or oral) -notes, books, cheat sheet etc.
• Asking for a not allowed help during testing, looking into other students paper or using other forms of cheating. Important information: Letting someone else to copy their work is also considered an academic dishonesty and both sides are punished by AD in Grade-Pro in this case.
• Seeing the test or the test tasks before the testing.
• Any kind of communication with other students during testing.
All the teachers use these 3 or 4 categories:
Using 4 categories:
(Slovak, Maths, English-grammar, English-conversation)
Names of the categories.: Big tests – 30%, Small tests – 25%, Class work and non academical work – 25%, homework - 20%
Using 3 categories:
(History, Geography, Chemistry, Physics, Spanish, German, Computers, PE, Music, Arts)
Names of the categories.: Big and small tests – 55%, Class work and non academical work – 25%, homework - 20%
This homework that requires longer preparation time (like projects, essays, revision exercises, blogues, reports etc).
CLASS WORK AND NON ACADEMICAL FACTORS
This enables us to asses student’s work at the class. W evaluate how they can work with the text, various kind of information, experiments, revision, quality of presentation, how involved that are into discussion, worksheets and active listening. We can appreciate their extra work as well as check whether they fulfilled the basic requirements.
They are short tests to give a feedback on gained knowledge, both to a student and to a teacher as well. They are part of regular assessment and they can have a written or an oral part.
Tests are final assessment, written at the end of a bigger unit or lesson and they evaluate the basic and long-lasting knowledge. These can include written tests, presentations, experiments, role plays etc.
- Hits: 8515
Rodičia žiakov prvého ročníka dostávajú informáciu o hodnotení priamo od triedneho učiteľa.
2.- 9. ročník:
Na hodnotenie žiakov (od 2.ročníka vyššie) slúži nástroj Pointbook (naša verzia elektronickej žiackej knižky). Viac o Pointbooku sa dočítate v časti Pravidlá hodnotenia a podpora štúdia, v našom školskom poriadku.
Pointbook - http://narniaba.proxia.org
Technická príručka - Pointbook_technicka_prirucka.pdf
- Ohľadne technických záležitostí kontaktujte pointbook (zavináč) narniaba.sk
- Pre všetky záležitosti ohľadne I. stupňa kontaktujte Soňu POPROCKÚ, sona.poprocka (zavináč) narniaba.sk
- Ohľadne akademických záležitostí na II. stupni (známky, nastavenia lámp, stopy,...) kontaktujte daného učiteľa a (alebo) lídra pre akademický program na II.stupni Tomáša HORVÁTHA, tomas.horvath (zavináč) narniaba.sk
- Ohľadne výchovných záležitostí (správanie, sad-face, ...) kontaktujte daného učiteľa a (alebo) Gabrielu DYTTERTOVÚ gabriela.dyttertova (zavináč) narniaba.sk