- Published: 16 July 2019
- Hits: 64682
1st grade applicants
The process of accepting students into our school consists of the following steps:
1. Meeting with Interested Parents - 8th Jan. (Tuesday) or 10th Jan. 2013 (Thursday) at 17.00
It is not necessary to bring your child to this meeting. If you were not able to come to this meeting, there will be another date set after an inscription.
2. Coming to the inscription to sign the form – 8th Feb. 2013 (Friday) from 15.00 to 18.00. and 9th Feb. 2013 (Saturday) from 9.00 to 12.00.
3. All the children that were signed in will be invited to take the school aptitude test, which takes place on 22nd to 24th April 2013 (Tuesday and Wednesday). Each child will receive an invitation specifying the date and time he/she should come.
4. We base our decision of accepting a child into our school based on the results of the aptitude test. Parents are notified of our decision by the end of May.
We have enclosed an article about the school aptitude test here .
If you have any other questions, please contact the director of the schoolRado Jančula.
Applicants to Grades 2 – 9 or Mid-Year Applicants
If there is a free place in the grade your child is applying for, the application process is as follows:
1. A parent meeting to inform about their child’s options and opportunities within school and to discuss parent expectations.
2. A meeting with the child, comparing his or her knowledge to the general knowledge of his or her possible future classmates.
3. A trial period at school, usually lasting for 5 days.
After taking these steps, the school will make a decision whether or not to accept the child.
If there is not a free place in the grade, we keep in contact and notifly you know when an opening becomes available.
If you are interested in having your child at our school, please contact the deputy representative
for I. stupeň (1st – 4th grades) Andrea Cinegová,
for II. stupeň (5th – 9th grades) Kristína Uhlíková,
or the director Rado Jančula.